Thursday, June 26, 2014

Clash of Three Kingdoms Sequel

Good day readers,

First I would like to give my thanks to those who read my post :)
I am writing my second article on CoTK or a follow up. I would like to attest that this game is really addictive.  Last week i introduce CoTK to my brother.  Guess what level he is now?  He's level 75 last i checked.  I found out that by being a V.I.P. does give a lot of advantage on the player.


From my last blog I did'nt knew that there are 5 active generals to recruit.  As you progress in level and research in tech, one will reach 5 generals.
 

I would also  like to give you additional information on shadows. You can see from the picture that shadows cost 20 gold. Is it worth it? Yes! when you use shadow on world battle, it replicates your general. All of its experience and kills will be accredited to your character.  Try it to see :)


This is a section where one can recruit a liegeman. What is a liegeman? To simply explain it, it helps your general increase its stats.  A powerful liegeman can give your general additional bonuses.


Gold, Wood, Food, Ore, And Gems...  Are the games resources.  After playing it for a while you might want to reconsider upgrading to V.I.P 3 :) you can spend less than 50 USD or make full use of 100 USD for your first buy, CoTK doubles the gold in your first buy (FYI). 


Slaves are Generals caught after the battle in the world war.  You can work these Generals for experience.  Though they can escape if you left them unattended for 60 secs.

After reaching level 80 i found out that leveling up is not enough, equipment refinery and skill are very important.  Resources tend to be abundant at times but you'll see them depreciate as you research on tech  and buy new equipments for your heroes.
World Battle... "don't under estimate your enemies" is my advice. Be sure to stock up on wood and ore for upgrading and recruit orders when you want to indulge yourself in a barbarian suppression.

There are a lot of angles to look at when playing CoTK, it all depends on the player.  As for me, i see myself as a conqueror except my forces gets to bite the dust every time i set out lol.  Shu and Wei really lives up to their name.



To Heyshell: Kudos to you and your team!! 
#clashofthreekingdoms
#cotk
#onlinegames

No comments:

Post a Comment